- 430 Participants
- 1002 Requests
- Connect to people at this event
- Search for business matches
- Expand your business
GLOBE is North America’s largest environmental industry event, attracting nearly 10,000 participants from 60 countries and generating over $400 million in new environmental business. In support of your business development efforts, the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service, in partnership with Export Development Canada (EDC) and Sustainable Development Technology Canada, invite you to join our business-to-business (B2B) matchmaking program during the Globe 2014 Conference, taking place March 26 - 28 in Vancouver. The program will provide meeting opportunities for Canadian suppliers and International buyers, partners or investors planning to attend Globe and will take place on the tradeshow floor. Activity will focus on one-to-one 30-minute pre-scheduled meetings.
This program is supported by the Government of Canada (Department of Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development, Export Development Canada and Sustainable Development Technology Canada), in collaboration with partners, BC Ministry of International Trade, The Government of Quebec, Greentech Exchange, The Vancouver Economic Commission and The Globe Group.
How it works
- Registered participants will be able to request unique individual business meetings with other registrants (note: between Canadian & International companies only).
- Meeting requests must be confirmed by both sides in order to be scheduled
- Shortly before the event, each participan...
You can register in 3 easy steps:
- Enter your company data
- Enter data for the person participating
- Enter information about the service you are looking for
All profiles will be check...read more